Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Friendship Quotes

1-A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
William Penn

2-It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3-Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Albert Camus
4-Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go.
Margaret Walker

5-In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Khalil Gibran

6-Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
Euripides


7-Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
Henry David Thoreau

8-When you choose your friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character.
W. Somerset Maugham

9-Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
Jean de La Fontaine

10-There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Thomas Aquinas

11-The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Henry David Thoreau


1 comment:

  1. It's good to have true friends. I know coz I have. Friends tested by time, hardships and wellness. And I really enjoy reading friendship quotes especially those in images and share them to my friend's social media profiles. i might share some of these. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete